Taking a clue from Money Saving Mom, I have decided to make up a list of 10 weekly goals that I would like to accomplish this week. Not only will this give me some guidance as to what I find important to do, it will also make me accountable to getting them done. I have found since Benjamin was born that if I set weekly goals instead of daily goals then I am more apt to get them done.
So my goals for this week are:
FAMILY/ MOTHERING GOALS
- Continue bed time one on one routine with Rebecca and Jacob. (I started this this weekend and it seems to be going really well at getting them one on one attention and getting them in bed smoothly)
- Research and make a list of activities that can be done one on one with Jacob
- Compliment Bill at least 1 time a day
- Start reading Sportuality
- Call and set up eye doctor appointment for me
HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS
- Mop kitchen, pantry and dining room floors before Wednesday (when in-laws come to visit)
- Make smoothie packets for freezer
- Pepsi Next review post
- Oxford Messed Up review
- Set up Internet/ blogging schedule
Hope everyone has a great week! What are your goals for the week?