Monday, April 23, 2012

10 Goals for the week


Taking a clue from Money Saving Mom, I have decided to make up a list of 10 weekly goals that I would like to accomplish this week. Not only will this give me some guidance as to what I find important to do, it will also make me accountable to getting them done. I have found since Benjamin was born that if I set weekly goals instead of daily goals then I am more apt to get them done.

So my goals for this week are:

FAMILY/ MOTHERING GOALS
  1. Continue bed time one on one routine with Rebecca and Jacob. (I started this this weekend and it seems to be going really well at getting them one on one attention and getting them in bed smoothly)
  2. Research and make a list of activities that can be done one on one with Jacob
  3. Compliment Bill at least 1 time a day

PERSONAL GOALS
  1. Start reading Sportuality
  2. Call and set up eye doctor appointment for me

HOME MANAGEMENT GOALS
  1. Mop kitchen, pantry and dining room floors before Wednesday (when in-laws come to visit)
  2. Make smoothie packets for freezer

BLOGGING GOALS
  1. Pepsi Next review post
  2. Oxford Messed Up review
  3. Set up Internet/ blogging schedule
If I get these things accomplished then I will feel pretty good about this week. This is in addition to the everyday tasks of taking care of the family, making meals, etc. I will also be getting a few hours in at work as well this week, both at home and a meeting at school.

Hope everyone has a great week! What are your goals for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment