Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Feels like I have a ton to do

There does not seem to be enough hours in the day when you have a 5 year old, a 2 year old and a newborn! I have so much that I want to get done, but I just can't seem to get it done and that is frustrating me. I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon instead of working on paperwork that needs to be done. Don't get me wrong I need to sleep when I can, especially since Benjamin was up a lot last night. But I feel like I am just surviving at home with getting stuff done.

Because of that I have decided that I will make a list of what I want to get done by this coming Sunday and then not worry if I don't get it done today.

To dos:

-paperwork filled out and mailed to Mohela
-Rebecca's school registration papers filled out for next year and turned in
-pay Directv bill
-figure out budget
-3 book reviews (books have been read, just need to post reviews)
-thank you cards for baby gifts
-grocery list and coupon matchups
-put laundry away (4 baskets full to put away)
-Call and have Ben added to insurance
-look into paperwork for KCJFS

I think that is all I can think of for now....I am sure there are more things.....

1 comment:

  1. Priority one...add Baby to insurance!!! I used to work in HR, and people would get busy and forget to add the baby, and when they lost the insurance (baby was covered under Mom for 30 days), the insurance company would refuse to add baby until open enrollment. So get that baby added pronto!

    ReplyDelete