Saturday, October 28, 2017

Trying to find my fitness and healthy eating motivation

Halloween candy  is a pain in the drain this time of year, especially if you are trying to lose weight and are addicted to sugar like I am. I have fallen off the wagon when it comes to weight loss and eating better. So I have decided to try to get back on the wagon.

One of the first things that I do when I fall off the wagon is look for inspiration online and start making plans. I know that with Halloween coming up, I had to also take into account the Halloween candy that my kids will be bringing home (or that might magically jump into my grocery cart.)

So when I came across  #TeamAaptiv and their fun and convenient programs, I jumped at the chance to share this fun Halloween graphic with you guys.

Aaptiv is an audio fitness aap, that combines fitness with music. I know that I for one love to listen to music when exercising, especially when I have to workout inside with the upcoming cold weather. 

If you are looking for an audio fitness app, there is a code at the bottom of the graphic for a chance to try it for free. Let me know if you try it out. I know that many of us are trying to lose weight, so maybe this can be a tool to use to help us out, especially if you are like me and tend to sneak your kids' Halloween candy!  

As for me, I am busy making plans for what I need to do to get on track. I am committing to jump back on track. I am committing to walking again outside as long as it isn't raining or snowing as walking in nature really does help me feel better and helps me stay healthy. I am committing to trying to only eat 1 piece of candy each day and maybe if I do more, then I can use the Aaptiv app to burn those calories. I also am going to be using November to get back on track with carb cycling. That is the only thing that has worked for me in the past and so I need to do it again. This is just the beginning of getting back on track!  

Disclaimer: All opnions are my own. I was not compensated for this post.

2 comments:

  1. I too am addicted to sugar. I love sweets. Any kind of sweets. This is a great app.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love sugar. I use more as compare to normal routine. You can check a normal doze of sugar in online calculator.

    ReplyDelete