Sunday, October 1, 2017

Nature Scenery for this Sunday (October 1, 2017)

Sunday is meant to be a day of rest and relaxation and one of the ways that I rest is to spend time in Nature. I try to spend a least a little bit of time in nature each week. I have decided that I will use Sundays to share the photos of my nature adventures each week just as a way to relax and share the beauty that is God's creation with all. I hope you enjoy! 


Photos from September 26, 2017 at Kokosing Gap Trail



From September 27, 2017 at Kokosing Gap Trail near Kenyon College







For more nature photos, please feel free to visit:
Nature Scenery (September 24, 2017)

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and gets to spend time in nature! 



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Happy you got some time outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get outside :) Had a nice bike ride; stopped on a bench by the river and read for a little while, then cycled home. Such a nice sunny day!

    ReplyDelete