Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday Jacob!


2 years ago today I had my first major surgery. Unlike most surgeries though, I came out of this one with a gift far greater than anything I could have imagined. As my husband likes to say "I had a growth removed. A growth which 2 years later is running around yelling for Mama and Dada and beating up his big sister."





2 years ago I gave birth to my son Jacob. The first few months of his life were rough. He had days and nights mixed up. He was whiny and just had a bad disposition with life. When he was 6 months old he had surgery to fix a hernia and that made all the difference in the world. He was a different child.



Fast forward 2 years, he is now  lively, happy go lucky little boy who loves to play with his sister, is a Mama's boy to the tee, and is crazy funny. His favorite sayings are his own "knock, knock" jokes and he loves to tickle. He also loves to chew on his clothes and to take one arm out of his sleeve most days. He loves Bubble Guppies, Dora and Boots and Team Umizoomi.



He is my son! And I love him so dearly. So on this October 11, 2011 I would like to wish him a Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment