Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla!
To play along simply start your post with a photo or quote... Copy and paste the starters and link up to Carla so she and others can visit you and see what you've been up to!

SO HERE GOES:


Rebecca lost 2 teeth this week. I told her she could tell Santa that all she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth! :)



What are you.....

Reading?



 

Watching?
 

 Listening to?
The dishwasher is running.
Benjamin is cooing and gooing.
Rebecca and Jacob are laughing at the TV.
  

Cooking/Baking
I made pulled pork for dinner. It was really good.  
I hope to make pumpkin muffins this week AND I was talked into cooking a 24 lb. turkey for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.

Happy you accomplished this week?

I ordered a couple of things for Christmas for Bill this week.
I got a review order put in (Look for a giveaway soon!)
Figured some things out at work.
Paid all of our bills for the month and we are not broke. LOL
 
Looking forward to next week?
Thanksgiving Day! Spending time with family. Eating good food!
 
Thankful for today?
 A low key weekend for me. Bill has been SUPER busy with deadlines at work so this weekend I spent most of it at home and just chilled. Took a couple quick cat naps.

Bonus question:
You're handed a round trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world for a weekend and $1000 cash. The catch? You have to go alone, right then & there with only whatever you have on hand. Do you go? Where would you go?

 I would go. I would go visit Australia and meet up with 2 friends of mine that I have met online and known now for over 4 years that help keep me grounded, but I have never met them in real life. Would LOVE to do this!
 
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)

1 comment:

  1. My girls are sooo excited for that cartoon! lol! It doesn't start here till next weekend though.. everytime they see the commercial for it they get excited! lol! Isn't it great to have money leftover AFTER all the bills are paid?! :)

    ReplyDelete