Saturday, December 29, 2018

Christmas Day 2018

After having a wonderful Christmas Eve, the kiddos were really looking forward to Christmas morning.

Our morning started out around 8ish, when the kiddos came into our bedroom. They know that they are not allowed downstairs before we get up.



Well, they were not to be disappointed. Santa came and Mom and Dad left them some nice goodies as well.










After the kiddos opened their presents, Bill and I opened ours. I received some lovely things... including a song on a cassette that Bill recorded himself singing for me. It was very sweet.




After we opened gifts, we just had a chill morning at home. Then I went and picked my brother up and we headed out to my parents' house for Christmas. That was a lot of fun. I may or may not have had my first taste of fireball whiskey... taking a shot with my mom and sister. LOL We had a nice dinner and received some fun presents.





We came back home so that Bill could get a couple hours sleep as he had to work Christmas night. After the kids were in bed, I did a quick clean up of the house as I had to baby-sit early the next day and wanted to get the kids' toys put away that they didn't want the babysitting kids to play with. Guess it was back to reality for us.

Overall, we had a very blessed and wonderful Christmas 2018.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a happy day for you all. Your home is really pretty. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a blast. I agree with Sam, your home looks very pretty. Those wood floors are gorgeous! Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Time spent with family is always the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time spent with family is what it is all about!

      Delete
  4. Seems like you had a very happy Christmas! Your tree looks very pretty.

    ReplyDelete