Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Spam and Santa's Workshop

On Thursday night I decided to make breakfast for dinner. I also made Spam to go with our eggs as Bill had never had Spam before. I used to eat it when I lived at home many years ago. It was okay....the kids liked it. Bill said it was okay. I don't think it will find a regular rotation into our menu. LOL



Friday night I had to tutor and then we had to take Rebecca over to her school for her book club's movie marathon overnight. She had a blast. The boys and I watched the Jim Carrey version of the Grinch movie.

Saturday, I was up early to get Rebecca from school at 7:30. Then I had to go work a "Santa's workshop" event for a non-profit that I have joined the board of. It was a fun time and we saw lots of happy kiddos including some familiar faces... Do you remember that little baby that I watched last year that cried ALL THE TIME? Well she was there... and is still a little "spit-fire" (her mom's words, not mine!). She did enjoy her cookie though...


Overall, there was a really nice turn out despite it being pouring down rain outside. I helped over 100 kiddos decorate their sugar cookies.



Then it was home to tutor for 2 hours (and watch my own kiddos so that Bill could go work on a Freelance assignment) and then dinner time. Thankfully, Bill and I had a date night at home and ordered Mexican food in. It was super yummy!

Sunday I had to teach my PSR class and we went to church. Then I took the kids to Walmart to spend their gift cards that my in-laws sent them. Then it was time to do laundry and gear up for the week. Craziness thy name is life!

2 comments:

  1. You have 3 young kids. Crazy busy is just going to be your norm until at least one of them begins driving. Still, enjoy the craziness. It ends and then the house gets kind of quite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yet you find time for us! Thanks for sharing your busy life - my one and only child is 28 and I miss those busy kid days.

    ReplyDelete