Thursday, October 10, 2019

To do list heading into Friday

Here it is Thursday.... I have a busy weekend planned (no surprise right? LOL) and need to get some things done before hand so I thought I would write out my list and see how productive I can be. 
Yesterday I got a few things done but not a lot as I wasn't feeling good most of the day. My biggest accomplishment was setting the mantel up for Halloween. I am loving how simple it turned out this year. 




So back to today. I have a lot to do so here is what I need to do:

  • lesson plan for E, S and M tutoring sessions next week.
  • plan for church PSR lesson on Sunday
  • figure out what we are doing for Jacob's birthday (can't believe he will be 10 tomorrow!)
  • make pancakes or waffles tonight to heat up for birthday breakfast for Jacob tomorrow. (Ask him what his final decision is first)
  • Laundry 2 loads
  • preschool plan for A for next week
  • pay bills
  • take a bike ride
  • menu plan for next week
  • make out grocery list based on menu plan
  • babysit A
So there you have it. That is what I need to accomplish today. It is already 11 am and I have only accomplished 1 thing on that list. I had better get cracking. 

What are you up to today? Any big plans. 

1 comment:

  1. Your mantle looks perfect!
    My daughter turns ten next month!
    I can't believe it.
    I am working on laundry today, and have a roast and potatoes in the crockpot.
    Have a cozy and productive afternoon!

    ReplyDelete