Thursday, December 5, 2019

AHG and Trail Life Awards Ceremony

Thank you to those who offered advice on yesterday's post. It is a sad situation in which my niece and nephew were abandoned by their mother (she never picked them up from school)… come to find out they were homeless, filthy, etc. My brother will never get custody of them as he has a known record of angry outburst and violence. The judge and children's services gave their mother a list of things she needs to do get custody back and she hasn't done any of the list so far. They see their mom every Sunday for a couple of hours and that is it. My niece definitely has some major psychological issues going on; but they are just in survival mode right now as far as I know. My sister, who is in graduate school to become an art therapist, has tried to get my parents to look into counseling, etc. for her but I think they are just so overwhelmed right now. She does see a psychologist at Children's Hospital every 2-3 months I think. I just know that I need to protect my kids and my family unit and Thanksgiving was just another major reminder of that. 

In much happier news, Tuesday night Bill and I attended the American Heritage Girls and Trail Life USA winter awards ceremony for the kids. The kids really enjoy their time in these scouting organizations. They have 2 awards ceremonies a year--- one in late Nov/early Dec and one in the spring. 

Rebecca received several badges and patches, as well as 2 service stars meaning that she has done 30 hours of community service.





The boys received their joining awards for their new levels. Ben is now a hawk and Jacob is now a mountain lion. 






I am proud of the kiddos and their accomplishments! 

7 comments:

  1. Well done, Rebecca. I love her beaming smile that says "I accomplished my goals."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Rebecca. I read my mom's (Rachel's) blog occasionally. I did accomplish a lot and am really proud! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. GET YOUR BLANK ATM CARD
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!
    See how it works
    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    make up your mind before applying, straight deal...
    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us via email address::harrylee62@live.com

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at any store or POS. we sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers world wide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for :: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services we are here for you any time any day.

    Here is our price list for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $380 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $665 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $3,550 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,000 USD

    Make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!
    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via email address::harrylee62@live.com

    whatsApp: +1(312) 298-9500

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone. I want you all to know about the hacked atm card, for those of you who been fighting for financial issues, here is a great chance for you to get a blank atm card, you can use this blank atm card to withdraw anywhere around the world, you can withdrawal up to $3,000 USD per day with this card and also you can use it to shop online and attach it to your PayPal, if you want to get one for yourself, contact via email: (harrybrownn59@gmail.com), do not miss this great opportunity of your life, contact them now and thank me later.


    ReplyDelete
  4. Get your Christmas blank ATM card now from Mr Oscar White !!!

    I just got mine few days ago and am very glad because with this card i can withdraw $5000 per day and have been able to pay all my bills and my wife surgery , it has been so hard for me ever since i lost my job 4 months ago , i try to apply for loans but i was rejected twice before a friend of mine gave me Oscar white mobile number and email address to contact him about the blank ATM card . at first i was scared if the card is real , i took the risk and today am happily rich and i can purchase whatever i care to have , thanks Mr Oscar White ,If you are also in need of money kindly contact Mr Oscar white @ whats-app: +1(323)-362-2310 email: oscarwhitehackersworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m Gerrard from New York, United States. I lost my job a few months back after my divorce with my wife. I tried everything positive to make sure I took good care of my kids but all failed, and I was in debt which makes everything worse. I was kicked out of my home and i had to live with my neighbor after pleading with her to allow me stay with her for some days while i figure out how to get a home which she agreed, but no one was willing to help anymore. I bumped into this page from google and I was excited about this, then I contacted the hackers. I had just $200, so I pleaded with them to help me because of my condition but they never accepted. I believed in this, so I managed to pawn a few things and got $500. I ordered the $10,000 card and I got my card delivered to me by Ups 4 days later. I never believed my eyes! I was excited and upset as well, I managed to withdraw $2000 on the ATM and $2500 the second day. I went to Walmart and a grocery and bought a couple of things for $3000. The card got blocked the third day and I contacted them and I was told it's a mistake from my end. I’m so happy, I have started all over again and have a good apartment with my kids you can contact him through is via email (dicksonharryblankatmharckers@gmail.com)  

    ReplyDelete