Sunday, December 29, 2019

My most thoughtful Christmas gift received of 2019

I told you yesterday that I would tell you about my favorite Christmas present this year. The present that Bill got me and that made me cry. So here is the story:
About a month and a half ago I helped out at the AHG craft show. When I arrived I handed the money bag with change into it to the coordinator in the main area of the show and then went to help Rebecca set up her table. Later at the craft show I looked down and realized that the diamond in my engagement ring was gone. I just happened to look down and one of the prongs was bent and it was gone. I had no idea when/where/for how long it had been gone. I called Bill crying because I had lost it. I was devastated. I looked all over the venue and in my van but could not find it. I felt like it was gone forever.
Well at the end of the craft show, I pulled the money bag out of the drawer in a separate room where the coordinator had put it that morning, to put the deposit in and there underneath the bag surrounded by a perfect circle of quarters was the diamond to my ring! All I can say is that it was a miracle and thanks be to God for putting it there. I truly feel He put it there. There is no other explanation. I brought the ring and diamond home and we had talked about taking the ring to get it fixed but life has gotten in the way and I thought we could do it in the new year.
Well Christmas morning, Bill asked me to open a large package from his last. Inside the large box was another smaller wrapped box. Inside that box was a small jewelry sized box wrapped. Bill surprised me and brought me to tears with my Christmas present. 




He secretly took my ring and diamond to the jewelry store and had it fixed. They had to completely redo the prong area but my ring is beautiful and I feel complete again.
I love you Bill and thank you for the best, most wonderful Christmas present this year! 

12 comments:

  1. Now that's how husbands should do gifts! He took care of it even when life intervened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you found your diamond! That was sweet of him. And, the large box threw you off, so such a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He completely surprised me that is for sure.

      Delete
  3. What a nice story. I'm so happy for you that Bill thought of doing this for you for Christmas.

    I'm sure you were so surprised and thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the definition of what a gift really is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. He definitely got it right with this gift.

      Delete
  5. The printer likewise upholds the usefulness of HP Auto Wireless Connect that empowers you to interface the printer without utilizing remote associations or organization authentication.Install the most recent printer driver on your PC after it has been downloaded and do the installer prompts to finish the establishment. hp deskjet 3050 wifi setup Select the sort of association when you brief the installer, and select the choice "Indeed, send my remote designs to the printer." Also for association with a printer can be utilized with the HP Wireless Setup Wizard. The name and security secret phrase of your organization (WEP or WPA) should be recorded. Open a Network menu and select Wireless on the HP DeskJet 3050 printer control board. A remote organization list is shown in the control board. The organization name from the rundown must be chosen. Whenever mentioned, give the WAP/WEP key.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Technique to Connect HP Deskjet 2622 Printer to Wi-Fi

    To introduce an network connection on your hp deskjet 2622 wifi setup , switch on your switch and set up a web association with broadband similarity. A broadband web association helps HP Printers in downloading and refreshing programming, printer drivers, and firmware for using web administrations. Subsequent to introducing this high velocity Internet availability, secure your network with a secret word alongside an network name. This is a best approach for HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup.

    In the event that your HP Deskjet 2622 printer doesn't get associated with a wireless network, you need to check if the switch network is turned on that is high velocity empowered. On the off chance that your HP Deskjet 2622printer doesn't some way or another associate with the wireless network, go to the printer network settings and get your printer into an setup mode. Subsequent to remedying the network settings, presently connect your printer to Wi-Fi for hp Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup.

    Press the Cancel button multiple times to reset the network settings. Then, at that point hold the Wireless symbol for 3 to 4 seconds to initiate WPS mode on your printer. This makes the printer start the clock for two minutes. Hold the WPS button in the switch board to match your switch and printer for HP Deskjet 2622 Wireless Setup. also check: How to Download USB Driver

    ReplyDelete