One of my goals this Christmas season is to have a less stressful holiday than I have had in the past. I want to enjoy time with my family and enjoy experiences. I want to spend less on "things" and enjoy quality time together. That being said, I have come up with a list of things I want to do with my hubby and kids this Christmas season.... (this is in no particular order)....
- Follow an advent calender (begin Dec.1)
- Make an advent cross craft that we got from church
- Dinner with St. Nick
- Decorate outside of our home
- Read St. Nicholas story and leave shoe outside of bedroom on his feast day
- make Christmas suncatchers with Rebecca for Christmas gifts
- make garden stone with Rebecca for Christmas gifts for grandparents
- make cookies
- watch classic Christmas cartoons as a family---including, Rudolph, Frosty, Charlie Brown, etc.
- watch the Nutcracker
- go to in-laws Christmas party
- drive around neighborhood to look at Christmas lights
- Wildlights at the zoo