Christmas activities


One of my goals this Christmas season is to have a less stressful holiday than I have had in the past. I want to enjoy time with my family and enjoy experiences. I want to spend less on "things" and enjoy quality time together. That being said, I have come up with a list of things I want to do with my hubby and kids this Christmas season.... (this is in no particular order)....

  • Follow an advent calender (begin Dec.1)
  • Make an advent cross craft that we got from church
  • Dinner with St. Nick
  • Decorate outside of our home
  • Read St. Nicholas story and leave shoe outside of bedroom on his feast day
  • make Christmas suncatchers with Rebecca for Christmas gifts
  • make garden stone with Rebecca for Christmas gifts for grandparents
  • make cookies
  • watch classic Christmas cartoons as a family---including, Rudolph, Frosty, Charlie Brown, etc.
  • watch the Nutcracker
  • go to in-laws Christmas party
  • drive around neighborhood to look at Christmas lights
  • Wildlights at the zoo
This is just the beginning of my list. I hope to do something every day of December leading up to Christmas. I hope it brings more meaning to the holiday than we have had in the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017