Menu Plan Week of 12/6


Things have been crazy around here--aka money has been flying out of the house left and right....AGHHHH>>>> One thing that has worked in the past to keep some money in control is through menu planning. I admit that I have gotten out of the habit. Dinners are usually decided at the last minute and therefore things are just randomly bought at the store and/or we end up getting pizza or fast food. I REALLY need to get back into menu planning and there is no time like the present!  So the menu plan for this week is:

Breakfasts: waffles or cereal and fruit and milk

Lunches: sandwiches, leftovers and juice

Dinners:

Monday: Shredded bbq chicken sandwiches (made in crockpot), broccoli, fruit cocktail

Tuesday: Chicken nuggets, chicken wings, leftover sides from fridge

Wednesday: Hamburger helper (cheeseburger macaroni), corn

Thursday: grilled cheese sandwiches, carrots, pears

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: homemade pizza, peaches

Sunday: food from baptism party, whatever we can find.

For more great menu ideas please visit Orgjunkie.com and her Menu Plan Monday series.

Comments

  1. yum!! Your menu sounds like one from our house!
    I have a menu planning "helper" post I wrote in addition to my meal plan - check it out if you'd like.

    Have a great week!

    www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keli! I did read that post. It was great. I am a regular reader of your blog! It is one of my favorites:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017