Monday, December 6, 2010

Menu Plan Week of 12/6


Things have been crazy around here--aka money has been flying out of the house left and right....AGHHHH>>>> One thing that has worked in the past to keep some money in control is through menu planning. I admit that I have gotten out of the habit. Dinners are usually decided at the last minute and therefore things are just randomly bought at the store and/or we end up getting pizza or fast food. I REALLY need to get back into menu planning and there is no time like the present!  So the menu plan for this week is:

Breakfasts: waffles or cereal and fruit and milk

Lunches: sandwiches, leftovers and juice

Dinners:

Monday: Shredded bbq chicken sandwiches (made in crockpot), broccoli, fruit cocktail

Tuesday: Chicken nuggets, chicken wings, leftover sides from fridge

Wednesday: Hamburger helper (cheeseburger macaroni), corn

Thursday: grilled cheese sandwiches, carrots, pears

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: homemade pizza, peaches

Sunday: food from baptism party, whatever we can find.

For more great menu ideas please visit Orgjunkie.com and her Menu Plan Monday series.

2 comments:

  1. yum!! Your menu sounds like one from our house!
    I have a menu planning "helper" post I wrote in addition to my meal plan - check it out if you'd like.

    Have a great week!

    www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keli! I did read that post. It was great. I am a regular reader of your blog! It is one of my favorites:)

    ReplyDelete