Monday, November 19, 2012

Get a free card from Treat.com!


Your holiday checklist just got shorter. Create and send a totally personalized greeting card from Treat for FREE.
An example of one of Treat's cards. This would be really cute for Grandparents!
Whether saying thanks for Thanksgiving, wishing a best friend a holiday birthday, or simply sharing the holiday cheer with a just because card, Treat lets you create a one-of-a-kind card that is sure to impress.

Another cute card from Treat. This would be great for a special kid!

Treat is Shutterfly’s exciting new greeting card brand that makes it easy for people to create and send one-of-a-kind greeting cards. Treat cards are perfect for holidays, birthdays, congrats, thank yous and every occasion in between. It’s crazy fun. It’s super easy. And it’s totally personal.



And another example of a card from Treat. I LOVE this one and will be ordering one for each of my kids!

I LOVE the selection that Treat.com offers!

As a bonus to my readers, Treat.com has offered each of you a FREE greeting card TODAY (Nov.19) and TOMORROW (Nov. 20)! Just use the code: TREATBLOGR when ordering! (This is good for ONE card!)


Disclaimer: I have been compensated for this post in the form of free greeting cards. However, I have ordered from Treat.com and Shutterfly.com in the past and have ALWAYS been pleased with my purchases. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment