Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday #18-23...Making up for lost time!

In an effort to lose 40 lbs over the course of the next year (by July 28, 2015) I have decided to have a weekly accountability forum here on my blog. Every Wednesday I will be posting a "Weigh In Wednesday" post where I will post my weight taken that morning and things that I did good on the previous week, and things (goals) to work on for the next week. I think that by doing this, I can break it down into smaller goals and hopefully make myself more accountable!


First let's recap:
 My official starting weight (on July 30) was:::  235.6 lbs.
My weight last time I weighed in (Nov 19) was::: 223.4 lbs
My weight this week is::: 224.6 lbs. 
I am up 1.2 lbs. :(  

However....

Since I started this on July 30, I am DOWN 11 pounds! 
I will take that! 

In the month of December I did weigh in each week, however, I did not get to update this blog. Which is okay, as December was way busy and filled with lots of eating out, eating treats, etc. There were a few weeks were I gained, a week where I lost and now I am at 224.6. I am okay with that and I did not gain a ton over December so I am happy with that. 

Tomorrow is the start of a new year and time to refocus on my weight loss goals. I have several resolutions in mind, that I will share tomorrow, to help me reach my goals. I am happy that I have been able to lose at least some weight since July and am looking forward to trying to reach my ultimate goal of losing 40lbs! 

Have any of you tried to lose weight this year? Are you going to be trying to lose weight in the new year? 

Any words of wisdom? Thoughts? Advice? 
I would love to have all the support I can get!!
If you are trying to lose weight, feel free to tag along on these posts as well! Would love some company on this weight loss journey! 



3 comments:

  1. I'd love to join you. Actually I weigh 45 lbs more than the day I got married, but then I was anorexic and had just gotten done dancing professionally. I am sure my husband saved my life as he did not care what I looked like. But I really need to lose 15-20 lbs to look good in my clothes and I don't want to get a new wardrobe. So I am in. My first goal is 10 lbs. Then we will see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 lbs is a good goal. This was not a good week for me as I am up but oh well. I know what my problem is....too much chocolate! Let's cheer each other on!

      Delete