Gratitude Sunday


One of the things that I have been trying to work on is making sure that I am looking at the good things in life. Even when there are people that are sick, the weather is lousy, and life just seems like a mountain to climb straight up there are always things to be thankful for. So I have decided to *hopefully* come back every Sunday and say things that I am grateful for from the previous week.

This week, I am grateful for (in no particular order):
  • A husband who has done most of the laundry for the week.
  • Healthy kids. Rebecca has been fighting a fever the last couple days and is coughing today but her fever is gone. It makes me grateful for times that there are no sick kids in my house.
  • Date night. Hubby brought home yummy Mexican food for him and I last night since we could not go out to eat due to Rebecca being sick. 
  • Tutoring...I started tutoring an adult student this past week. It will be a little extra money.
  • Summer vacation. Hubby and I nailed down our main summer vacation plans and now I just need to save up money to be able to pay for it completely.
Now it is your turn. What are you grateful for this week? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend