Sunday, January 25, 2015

Gratitude Sunday


One of the things that I have been trying to work on is making sure that I am looking at the good things in life. Even when there are people that are sick, the weather is lousy, and life just seems like a mountain to climb straight up there are always things to be thankful for. So I have decided to *hopefully* come back every Sunday and say things that I am grateful for from the previous week.

This week, I am grateful for (in no particular order):
  • A husband who has done most of the laundry for the week.
  • Healthy kids. Rebecca has been fighting a fever the last couple days and is coughing today but her fever is gone. It makes me grateful for times that there are no sick kids in my house.
  • Date night. Hubby brought home yummy Mexican food for him and I last night since we could not go out to eat due to Rebecca being sick. 
  • Tutoring...I started tutoring an adult student this past week. It will be a little extra money.
  • Summer vacation. Hubby and I nailed down our main summer vacation plans and now I just need to save up money to be able to pay for it completely.
Now it is your turn. What are you grateful for this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment