Weekly Goals for week of January 12, 2015
Last week I decided to start making out my weekly to do lists again to see if it would help me to be more productive. I am happy to say that it did make me more productive last week. Here is how I did...
Mail Rebecca's pen pal letter Exercise following the ab/squat plan that I am following Dollar Tree trip for napkins, large envelopes and gifts for Rebecca's friend's birthday party (they wanted dog toys and treats to donate to the pet shelter instead of birthday gift) Grocery store 1 time!
- Post 3 book reviews (I am so far behind in posting reviews...I have 5 to do I believe to be caught up)--I posted 1.
Laundry - get caught up and stay caught up Balance checkbook Hang up Bill's man cave sign that I made him for Christmas
- Go through 2 totes of stuff in the basement and declutter--I went through 1 tote in the basement, but I also cleaned off and decluttered the top of the dryer
Take donations to Goodwill (I have 2 trash bags and 2 boxes of things full of stuff to donate that I have decluttered since Jan 1) Make list for grocery store and stick to it!
- Read to the kids each night.--I did not do this and I really need to make this a priority
- Figure out time to go get Benjamin's blood work done--Nope, didn't even think about it.
Ben's speech appt. Jacob has an eye doc appt. Ben has an ENT appt.
This week, I hope to be as productive if not more so....Here are my goals for this week:
- cut all the kids' fingernails and toenails
- declutter tote upstairs in the hallway that has been there since before Christmas
- dust upstairs (our room, Rebecca's room, the boys' room, and the bathroom)
- sweep all floors upstairs and mop the bathroom
- shred old bills and statements from 2014 that we don't need
- declutter 1 tote from the basement
- clean out downstairs bathroom cabinet
- continue to follow ab/squat challenge
- Laundry- one load at least a day, taking Sunday off
- Post 2 book reviews
- Read to the kids at least 4 nights out of 7
- Figure out time for Benjamin's blood work
- Ben speech appt.
- Fill out and mail off HEAP application and Insurance renewal information
- date night with Bill
- Complete 4 chapters in Rebecca's First Reconciliation book with her
- Grocery store 1 time for produce and milk and bread.
So there you have it. My goals for this week. I think they are totally doable. I hope everyone has a great week!