Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday # 16 AND #17

In an effort to lose 40 lbs over the course of the next year (by July 28, 2015) I have decided to have a weekly accountability forum here on my blog. Every Wednesday I will be posting a "Weigh In Wednesday" post where I will post my weight taken that morning and things that I did good on the previous week, and things (goals) to work on for the next week. I think that by doing this, I can break it down into smaller goals and hopefully make myself more accountable!


First let's recap:
 My official starting weight (on July 30) was:::  235.6 lbs.
My weight last week was::: 222.2 lbs
My weight this week is::: 223.4 lbs. 
I am up 1.2 lbs. :(  

November has been a very stressful month. I did weigh myself last week on Wednesday but did not get to post that day. Surprisingly today when I weighed myself I weighed the same as last week. So we will do a 2 for 1 Weigh in Wednesday. Things have been stressful around here. Bill has been extremely busy with work. Worry about Benjamin. Busyness that comes from work and kids being in school and parent teacher conferences, etc. And today Jacob is home sick from school with a fever and throwing up. It doesn't end. I have been trying to be better at eating better, but quite honestly we have been eating out some (not a ton but at least once a week) and I have been snacking more. I really need to get back on track.....

Any words of wisdom? Thoughts? Advice? 
I would love to have all the support I can get!!
If you are trying to lose weight, feel free to tag along on these posts as well! Would love some company on this weight loss journey! 



No comments:

Post a Comment