Sunday, September 6, 2020

Waterfalls, Plants, Bugs, Animals, etc.

HAPPY SUNDAY!! Every week I try to share the photos that I have taken on my many walks or when I am outside. It is my way of sharing the beauty that is in this world. This is much needed in my opinion, especially in this day and age! Hope you enjoy! 

August 30, 2020: Honey Run Highland Park, Millwood, OH











August 31, 2020: Kokosing Gap Trail, Mount Vernon, OH




September 1, 2020: Kokosing Gap Trail and Ariel-Foundation Park, Mount Vernon, OH




September 2, 2020: Ariel-Foundation Park, Mount Vernon, OH







September 3, 2020: Kokosing Gap Trail, Howard, OH






September 4, 2020: Heart of Ohio Trail, Mount Vernon, OH



September 5, 2020: Kokosing Gap Trail, Gambier, OH





Have a great week! 





4 comments: