Sunday, November 29, 2020

Rebecca's birthday party

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you are having a good weekend. We had a wonderful day yesterday. Rebecca got to spend the night with a friend Friday night for girls night. While she was gone I baked and decorated her birthday cake for her. She requested a chocolate cake. I decorated it with logos from her favorite musical acts.


 

In case you were wondering top left is Billie Eilish, top right is Panic! at the Disco, bottom left is iDKHOW, and bottom right is Twenty One Pilots

Saturday afternoon, my parents, niece, nephew and sister came over for pizza and cake. We ordered pizza from Little Caesars through their app and it was super easy to do. I also made a huge salad for those that wanted salad. We ended the evening with cake and presents. She enjoyed her presents... my parents got her a kalimba, and we got her several Billie Eilish items including a t-shirt, poster and cd.






Overall, I think she had a great birthday. 

Today, the boys have basketball this afternoon. We are also planning on setting our Christmas tree up and decorating for Christmas I think. The weather is supposed to be pretty nice so I may suggest we take a walk too. We shall see. 

What are your plans for today? Have you decorated for Christmas yet?

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had a great time. What fun! No, my tree is not up. The abscessed tooth is stopping lots of things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever cake! You are such a terrific mom and create great memories for your kids. I know 2020 has been a bear for you all, but I know your kids will look back and say tha tyou rocked their life!

    ReplyDelete