Friday, November 6, 2020

Some results are in...

Happy Friday! Hope everyone is having a good day! Here the weather was absolutely perfect today-- sunny and 70 degrees. Tomorrow and Sunday are supposed to be very similar! 

We still don't know who our next President is going to be, but I have had some other results come in from my last post


First, Bill's COVID test came back negative! YAHOO!! We didn't get the results until late this afternoon. He missed 4 days of work this week, unpaid as he does not have sick time, but so thankful that he was negative. 

One part of our washer came in, but not the part that the repairman ordered. Hopefully early next week! 

Our city's water boil alert ended yesterday. That is one less stress for me. 

That is about it for here. I hope everyone has had a good Friday and a good weekend! 

9 comments:

  1. What a relief for all of you! Great news

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for good news! Hope you have a fantastic weekend enjoying the beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news for Bill. I’m waiting on mine but easy to stay separate since I work at home and house is big enough to isolate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you OK? I love reading your blog and seeing your photos and notice you haven't posted for awhile. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am good. Just been busy and dealing with lots of stuff. Just posted a blog post. Thanks for checking in and nudging me to post :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete