Sunday, August 8, 2021

Flowers and Butterflies

 Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you are having a beautiful, relaxing day! Today, the kids and I have been to church and are now home relaxing. I am really trying to make my Sundays a day of relaxation as it is good for my mental and physical health. So there isn't too much on my list today except make lunch and dinner, make a peach cobbler using peaches we picked yesterday, and reading some of my book. All of this is inside work with the a/c on as it is supposed to be around 90 degrees today with heat indexes of 100 and very high humidity! 

Today I thought I would post some of the nature photos I took at our local environmental center when we walked on Thursday as I think they are pretty and we can all use some "Pretty" in our world these days! 

I used to post my nature pictures on Sundays when I was out walking a ton. Well, I haven't done that in a while since I haven't been able to get out and walk like I used to. I was able to get a walk in this week on Thursday when it wasn't too hot and humid out. I thought I would take today to share some of the beauty that I saw. Hope you enjoy! 


















Have a great Sunday! What are you guys up to today? 

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed all your beautiful photos! Glad you were able to get out and go for your walk on Thursday. Not much going on here today, just postponing a trip to the grocery store and waiting to see if we get rain or I need to get out and water the garden. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you are postponing the trip to the store....Here it is so hot that I don't want to go outside.
      :)

      Delete
  2. Those are some pretty flowers and nature shots. Today, Tommy washed bathroom rugs, hung them on his ramp railing, we went to Publix, and I got the rugs in. That is is for this day. Not exciting but fruitful. Now, I am going to nap with those flowers in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even getting a few things done makes it a good day! Hope you had a good nap. :)

      Delete

  3. Thank you; I admire the way you've taking time in giving this this wonderful and useful informative article. It’s a nice shared post here and I enjoyed visiting this blog post. Also visit checking futo 1st Batch addendum jupeb admission list

    ReplyDelete