Friday, December 24, 2021

Cookies galore and Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Are you ready for the big day? I am as ready as I am going to be and that is okay. Yesterday, I spent the majority of the day making cookies and wrapping gifts. 



We made peanut butter blossoms, peanut butter cup and sugar cookies. Last night we decorated the cookies as a family and it was fun...messy...but fun!









 

After, we watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and just spent time together. It was a great day! 

Today, I have made kolacky dough which has to chill for an hour (which is giving me time to hop on here) and that is about it. Bill is working and the kids are supposed to be cleaning their rooms or no visit from Santa tonight. ;) Later I will make the poppy seed kolacky. I will make up plates of cookies for my neighbor and to take to my mom's house tomorrow. I am not sure what we are doing tonight. I kind of want to get take out Chinese food and then we will drive around looking at Christmas lights. Rebecca and I will go to Midnight Mass tonight and then it will be home to play Santa and head to bed. I am sure the boys will be up early tomorrow morning. 

I will probably not be on here much the next couple days, so I will leave you with my wish of a very Merry Christmas from our family to yours! 



5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Rachel and tribe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas. I hope your day is filled with joy and excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a very Merry Christmas 🎄⛄. Your cookies look incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see lots of colorful cookies and bright smiles. Nice! Merry Christmas to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! Looks like a fun day of cookie making.

    ReplyDelete