Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Things I think....

Over the past several days there have been several things on my mind....

  • My tooth hurts. A piece of my tooth broke off early last week and I was hoping to wait until after the new year to get it looked at. We don't have health insurance or dental insurance so I know it is going to be expensive and we just don't have the money right now. Today it started throbbing though, so I will have to find a dentist tomorrow I suppose. Sigh....
  • I worry about Jacob. He is 14 months old and is just now crawling. He still has not starting pulling himself up. He has just started feeding himself as well. He worries me that he is behind in a lot of these things. But he is such a sweet boy. I love him so much.
  • I feel like I am not being a good enough wife to Bill. I feel like I am being inadequate and that part of that has to do with my depression, which I am on medication for. However I am wondering if I need to up my dosage because there are days that I just can't seem to get out of a funk. And I know this is affecting my relationship with Bill.
  • I feel like I am not being a good enough Mom to Rebecca. There are days that I am struggling to get things done and it doesn't seem like I spend enough one on one time with her.
These are just a few of the things on my mind over the last couple days......

No comments:

Post a Comment