The last couple of days have been good with being independent again and being allowed to drive. However, after taking the kids to school and running a couple of errands, I was done for the rest of the day. My belly was swollen and I just felt exhausted and achy. So I really wasn't able to help out very much around the house. My husband has been great about doing things around the house and he hasn't complained about my lack of helping out. He wants me to rest. However, I feel like I am letting him down.
I was hoping that I would feel better at this point that I could start taking over some of the responsibilities again. But that is a no-go. However there are some things that I can do sitting down! So I am making my list and we shall see what I can get done! So here is my weekend to-do list:
- Make a menu plan for the week
- Clean off desk area
- Pay bills for the month
- Clean out purse
- Clip the kids' fingernails and toenails
- Clean off table near the recliner
- Start work on our vacation photo book
- Barn tour-- go to the barn that has Rebecca's art work
- Read part of a book for review (received 2 in the mail to review yesterday)
- Do couponing research (need to get back into super frugal mode since I am not working)
- Take kids to PSR class
Do you have any plans for the weekend?
Hope you have a fabulous weekend!