Friday, May 12, 2017

Monkey Salad (new recipe #8 of 2017)


One of the things that I would like to get done in 2017 is to try to expand our menu items. I have decided to share the recipes that I try so that maybe I can help a few of you out with some new menu ideas. I know that I get inspiration from other bloggers so maybe I can help.


I was doing really well with this in January and the beginning of February. In April, I made a yummy tuna avocado salad.

Because I am trying to eat more natural and healthier, I decided to try a recipe for monkey salad that I read about it on the good cheap eats blog. It is super simple with only 3 ingredients (banana, coconut and cashews) and super yummy!




I made it a couple of times last week and enjoyed it as a breakfast and as an afternoon pick me up.


If you make it, let me know what you think!

OTHER NEW RECIPES TRIED IN 2017:
Pork Chop and Scalloped Potato Bake
Tex-Mex Tilapia
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins 
Pizza Grilled Cheese
Southwestern Style Egg Scramble
Tuna Avocado Salad

1 comment:

  1. I think I would probably add some plain yogurt to that salad but otherwise - sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete