2010 New Years Goals revisited
I can't believe July is almost over! Wow time has flown. I decided to take a look back at one of my last posts of 2009, where I listed my goals and aspirations for 2010 to see where I have come and how far I have to go and just get some perspective. So how have I done so far....
2010 GOALS AND ASPIRATIONS
1. Lose 30 pounds/ get down to 199--- I am down to about 215-216 lbs. Not too bad, but I really haven't been working at it either.
2. Financial goals:
- Pay off ambulance bill--done
- Pay off anethisiologist bill-- done
- Pay off Sears card--done
- add $500 or more to savings--not done, if anything we have taken a lot out of savings, but we still have our $1000 emergency fund and that we are not touching.
3. Declutter as much as possible--my stuff and basement---by selling, donating, or throwing away.
-sell $500 worth of stuff by Dec. 31, 2010 --- We have probably sold about $300 worth of stuff. We ended up donating and tossing a ton of stuff before we moved, so we decluttered a lot. Just didn't sell a lot of it.
4. Write on blog at least once a week--ummmm....no.....
5. Take family trip that the kids would enjoy (can be a weekend trip)---we took the kids to Indiana for a couple days
6. Find a way to bring in extra income---working on this. I did some tutoring before we moved. Now I am supposed to start working at Walmart and St. Vincents once the school year started.
7. Don't snap at Bill or Rebecca--ummm....some days are better than others.
8. Make decisions with confidence---again some days are better than others.
9. Find a church and join---ummm...no...
10. Have 200 no-spend days in 2010.---ummm....not even close.
11. Make a menu for each week---I have done this about 1/3 of the time.
12. Exercise at least 3 times a week--- nope
13. Buy NO junk food at all this year--nope, although I have been trying to buy less.
Overall, some things are good. Some things are not so good. I just need to revisit them and refocus on the ones that I feel like I should be doing better on, mainly the weight one and the saving money one.
Have you revisited your New Year's resolutions or goals? How are you doing?