Wednesday, November 24, 2010

THANKFUL

This year, our family has been through so much! Dear hubby has a tremendous job in writing our annual Christmas letter. There have been good times and bad times. But through it all there has been so much to be thankful for!

 I am thankful for my marvelous husband and my beautiful children. They are my life and the reason I do the things that I do.
    I am thankful that Bill and I have jobs that we like. Yes money is tight and yes we work hard, but we are doing things that we love and that can make a huge difference in the quality of your life.
    I am thankful for the support and help of my parents. My mom babysits Rebecca and Jacob while I work and she drives me back and forth to work since we are down to only one car.
    I am thankful that we have finally found a community to call our own. We moved from what many called "Gettosburg" to a nice family oriented community. Yes the community is not perfect, but it is right for our family. We have found jobs we like, a church that welcomes our family and we have made many friends in the few months we have lived here.
    I am thankful that I am going to church again. I stopped going after we lost Travis and I feel like I am home again. I feel whole.
    I am thankful that I have family and friends who are supportive and even though I don't see them very often they know that they are never more than a phone call or email away.
    What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment