31 Day No Bad Food Challenge: Days 4 and 5 and a weight update

Just a quick update to say that yes I am still doing this...just didn't have time to blog about it until now. :(

Day 4 was interesting. I didn't get a lot of fruits and veggies in, as I was stressed most of the day. I was babysitting for a friend of mine, so I had 2 bonus children most of the day (ages 7 and almost 5). That made life a little crazy around here. I will say that I did not cave and have cookies or anything though so that is a plus. However, diet wise, it wasn't my best day on this challenge so far.....

9:30 pancakes with butter, syrup, turkey bacon, cantaloupe, strawberries
       breakfast time. Hungry, but after I ate I felt satisfied.

12:30 2 small bites of Jacob's pb and j sandwich
       little hungry, ordered pizza for the older kids but needed to feed Jacob.

1:15  4 pieces of pizza
        STARVING---kids are driving me nutty

9:30 pancakes, turkey bacon
       STARVING--- did not plan well for dinner for myself and felt so hungry

I did do 32 minutes on the Wii Fit for exercise.

DAY 5---today was back to normal for me. Jacob was being kind of whiny, but that was okay.

9:30 cheerios with milk
        Breakfast...don't have any protein as we are out/ need to go to the store

10:30 wheat toast with apple butter
         hungry, needed something

11:00 1/2 strawberry
         was cutting up fruit. Not really hungry

1:30  peanuts
         was doing errands. Forgot to eat lunch before I left. :(

3:00 bananas, iced tea
        Starving. Back home from errands, but don't want to eat anything big b/c going to start cooking dinner

5:45  marinated baked chicken, ratatouille, baked potato with butter
        really didn't want chicken, but really, really wanted the veggies!

10:00 strawberries
         wanted something sweet

Also did 30 minutes on the Wii Fit.

AND....I know this isn't a weight loss challenge. However, I weighed in this morning and...in the last week, I have.......


LOST 5 LBS.!!!!!!!!!!!

I am super stoked about that and hope that trend continues....still need to work on my eating schedule though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017