Tuesday, August 16, 2011

31 Day No Bad Food Challenge: Days 13, 14, 15 and 16 and other news

Oops...well I keep forgetting to update this challenge BUT I have been doing it. I still have not had any junk food, fast food, or pop. That doesn't mean that I don't want any. There have been a couple days where I have really wanted chocolate and pop, but I haven't wavered.

Yay Go ME!!!!

In other news, there are some changes coming. I found out something yesterday that is going to potentially change the landscape of my life. I don't want to say what it is yet, because I know that there are people that I know that read this blog that need to hear it from me first. However, when the time is right I will share. I am going to have to reassess A LOT OF how we are living and spending money......Should be interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment