Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla!
To play along simply start your post with a photo or quote... Copy and paste the starters and link up to Carla so she and others can visit you and see what you've been up to!

SO HERE GOES:


What are you.....

Reading?






  Watching?


Listening to?

Right now the kiddos are watching "The Sword and the Stone" on TV.

Cooking/Baking?

I made a taco ring and rice tonight, which EVERYONE liked! Even the kids! :)

Happy you accomplished this week?

Lost 2.5 pounds!!!!!
Giving up soda.
Got the front lawn bushes trimmed.
Looking forward to next week?

Hubby not having to work so many hours.
Staff meeting at work. (School starts in a week and a half, and since I will be working again, that means I will start getting paychecks again. No work over the summer means no pay.)
Hopefully sneaking in a date night with dear Hubby.
Thankful for today?

My children and my husband.

Bonus question:
When it comes to shopping for clothes for yourself, what item do you have the hardest time saying "no" to?

I actually have a hard time buying clothes for myself. Buying clothes for Bill, Rebecca, Jacob or Benjamin---no problem. I always find something at fault with clothes when I do try to buy clothes for me. So that being said there are really no items that I couldn't say no to.
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)

1 comment:

  1. Lots of reading on the go too! Great job with the weight loss!! :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete