Sunday Night Chit Chat
HAPPY SUNDAY!!! And since it is Sunday, it is time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla!
- Reading? I am currently reading "How We Love Our Kids: The 5 Love Styles of Parenting" by Milan and Kay Yerkovich
- Listening to? The TV is on to Spongebob. The air conditioner is also on as it is HOT!
- Watching? The kids are watching "Spongebob" I dvr'ed the new series on Hallmark Channel last night "Cedar Cove." I love Debbie Macomber's books, so I am hoping this series is good as it is loosely based on some of her novels.
- Cooking/Baking? Tonight for dinner I made bratwurst, baked potatoes and green beans. I might make some banana bread or muffins tonight to use up some old bananas.
- Happy you accomplished this week? I sold most of the baby furniture that we had in the closet off the bathroom. I sold a bunch of books on our local facebook sell site. I did some volunteer work for my daughter's school.
- Looking forward to next week? This is fair week here in our town, so looking forward to taking the kids one of the days. Getting some more decluttering and cleaning done.
- Thankful for today? My husband who puts up with my moods.
- *Bonus Question* What are you most looking forward to this summer? Well we are coming into the last month of summer vacation before school starts back and there are still a few things on our summer bucket list I would like to do....
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)