Saturday, November 23, 2013

The annual sickness....

This is the week before Thanksgiving, the week of Rebecca's birthday....which in this household means that someone (usually one of the adults) is bound to get sick. Happens EVERY year....

For the last few days that boys have been sick with head colds (runny noses, coughing from the draining...) so I figured it would be me that would get sick....

WRONG.

Hubby woke up this morning sick with a sore throat and achiness.

Just great.

HOW ARE THINGS WHERE YOU ARE? IS EVERYONE HEALTHY??

3 comments:

  1. So far it's been just me who has been sick but my virus has pretty much cleared up. As a teacher I bring home lots of germs unfortunately so try to eat as healthy a diet as I can. But sometimes you just succumb:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is what is happening here. I think I am bringing stuff home from school ( I work in an afterschool care program) and then the boys are getting it and passing it to Bill. I used to be a teacher and the first 2 years I taught I was sick most of the time, then it got better.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry! I hope, everybody feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete