Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday

It is Monday again, which means that it’s "Happy Homemaker Monday," a project which is hosted by Sandra over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Each week, she hosts "Happy Homemaker Monday" as a way to highlight what is going on in her world. This week I have decided to join in... So here is a little glimpse into my world on this Monday!



As I look outside my window:::
The leaves are covering the street and the yard. They are so pretty. It is chilly outside and the sun just went behind clouds.

Right now I am:::
Typing up this post, sitting her in jeans, a long pink sweater and my black boots.

Thinking and pondering:::
About my head hurting, the kids being sick. Wondering what I need to get done today.... 

On my bedside table:::
Every Day a Friday  by Joel Osteen

On my tv tonight:::
Probably Monday Night Football

On the menu for this week:::
Monday - homemade lasagna
Tuesday - hot dogs and veggies
Wednesday - ?????
Thursday - macaroni and cheese and fish sticks
Friday - pizza
Saturday - ?????
Sunday - ??????

On my to do list:::
Laundry
Fix Rebecca's coat she broke this morning
Put plastic on downstairs windows

What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
I am going to try my hand at replacing a zipper on a pair of jeans that I love but the zipper busted.

My simple pleasure:::
Being with my family. Weekly date night with hubby after the kids go to bed.

Lesson learned the past week:::
That I need to work on being grateful for everything in life. That I need to work on my attitude.

Looking around the house:::
The boys are playing in the living room, watching cartoons. I have had to move things off the bottom shelf on the divider between the dining room and the living room, as Benjamin has learned he can pull all of the things off of that. Coats need to be hung up from our trip to Walmart this morning.

From the camera:::
The kids painted and used marker to make my mother in law masterpieces for her 80th birthday!


On my prayer list:::
Friends and family.
Karin, as she is fighting cancer.
All those fighting against anxiety and depression.

Bible verse, Devotional:::
“Be not solicitous therefore, saying: What shall we eat: or what shall we drink, or wherewith shall we be clothed? For after all these things do the heathens seek. For your Father knoweth that you have need of all these things. Seek ye therefore first the kingdom of God, and his justice, and all these things shall be added unto you.”
----Matthew 6.31-33

Thanks to Sandra for hosting! Hope everyone has a great Monday and a great week!

1 comment:

  1. The framed pictures are a great gift idea! Thanks for sharing this. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete