Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Night Chit Chat

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!  And since it is Sunday, it is time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla! 
To play along simply start your post with a photo or quote... Copy and paste the starters and link up to Carla so she and others can visit you and see what you've been up to!

So here goes:
This was Jacob's yogurt cup from the other morning. He decided to make a yin and yang symbol with his yogurt. Maybe I will have a future artist in the making. 
  • Reading?  Just finished "Say Goodbye to Survival Mode" by Crystal Paine (the author of moneysavingmom.com)
  • Listening to?  The 49ers/Seahawks game on TV. The boys are chasing each other through the house. Jacob is chasing Benjamin saying "I am going to get you" and Ben is just laughing.
  • Watching? Hubby is watching the 49ers/ Seahawks football game. 
  • Cooking/Baking? I made ribs in the crockpot and with it we had macaroni and cheese, green beans, asparagus, and rolls.
  • Happy you accomplished this week? Finished reading 4 books for reviews (look for them this week)
  • Looking forward to next week? Implementing some of what I read about in "Say Goodbye to Survival Mode." I also have a day off tomorrow for Martin Luther King Jr. day, so I hope to get some things done around the house. 
  • Thankful for today? A hubby who has really stepped it up in our quest to have better finances in our life. He also has done a lot of laundry today and is helping out much more around the house.    
  • *Bonus Question* What colours of clothing do you tend to gravitate towards? I tend to gravitate towards greens and pinks and reds. I love lime greens and dark reds. I would love to wear other colors but am too afraid that they won't look right on me. 
So there you have it. A little glimpse into my world on this Sunday night! Hope everyone has a wonderful week and remember to link up to our wonderful chat host Carla! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmm... the book sounds good! I'll have to see if my library has it.. will you be posting a review on it as well? :) You have a good man, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be posting a review of it. I am going to try to get it written for publishing on Tuesday, as that is the day the book is released to the public. I LOVED it! And thanks I do think I have a good man! :)

      Delete