Sunday Night Chit Chat
HAPPY SUNDAY!!! And since it is Sunday, it is time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla!
- Reading? Just finished "Say Goodbye to Survival Mode" by Crystal Paine (the author of moneysavingmom.com)
- Listening to? The 49ers/Seahawks game on TV. The boys are chasing each other through the house. Jacob is chasing Benjamin saying "I am going to get you" and Ben is just laughing.
- Watching? Hubby is watching the 49ers/ Seahawks football game.
- Cooking/Baking? I made ribs in the crockpot and with it we had macaroni and cheese, green beans, asparagus, and rolls.
- Happy you accomplished this week? Finished reading 4 books for reviews (look for them this week)
- Looking forward to next week? Implementing some of what I read about in "Say Goodbye to Survival Mode." I also have a day off tomorrow for Martin Luther King Jr. day, so I hope to get some things done around the house.
- Thankful for today? A hubby who has really stepped it up in our quest to have better finances in our life. He also has done a lot of laundry today and is helping out much more around the house.
- *Bonus Question* What colours of clothing do you tend to gravitate towards? I tend to gravitate towards greens and pinks and reds. I love lime greens and dark reds. I would love to wear other colors but am too afraid that they won't look right on me.