Friday, July 11, 2014

What are your favorite sweet treats?

Picture credit


The other day I came across a blog that I used to read, then stopped reading, and started reading again...."Midlife Mom Musings." She was doing a "sweet treat tag" post based on a vlog that she followed, and I have decided it would be fun to answer the questions here.....So here goes...

Which would you prefer?
1. Donuts or Cookies – Donuts! Honey Crullers from Tim Horton's are my fave! 
2. Bake Cake or Ice Cream Cake – Baked vanilla cake with vanilla icing! 
3. Milk Chocolate or Dark Chocolate – Milk chocolate. I find the taste of dark chocolate to be too bitter for me.
4. Hard candy or Chewy Candy – Chewy candy...love starburst, especially the pink ones
5. Pie or Cheesecake – Cheesecake
6. Hershey’s Kisses or Dove Chocolates – Dove Milk Chocolates
7. Reese’s or Kit-Kat – If I had to pick one, I would say Reeses...but I love them both, especially if they are frozen. 
8. Cupcakes or Brownies – Cupcakes
9. Pumpkin, Apple or Pecan Pie – Apple
10. Pieces or Bar – Bar
11. Classic Twizzlers or Pull and Peel – Classic Twizzlers! 
12. Regular or King Size – Depends on the brand...I find that some of the king size bars have a different consistency and therefore to me taste different. So I guess I would have to say regular size. 
13. Favorite Candy Bar – Hershey Milk Chocolate bar and Dove milk chocolate bar  
14. Ice Cream Cone or Dish – Ice Cream in a waffle cone
15. Original Oreo or Double Stuffed – Double stuffed! (We just bought some at Target that had chocolate and vanilla cream filled! Can't wait to try them)
So there you have it! Some of my favorite treats!
 If you were to answer these, what would your answers be? 

3 comments:

  1. This is too funny but all of your answers are exactly what I would pick except the pie would be pecan for me. We must have awesome taste! I have never heard of those oreos, I will have to try those:) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite treat is licorice or smarties, I don't really get into baked goods very often, almost never.

    ReplyDelete