Friday, July 31, 2015

Books that I read for fun in July

Last year, I spent the last half of the year documenting the books that I read for fun.  I have decided that I need to continue that as reading is important part of how I relax. Books that I read for fun are books that I have not been asked to review and that I have chosen to read, well because I like to read.

Looking back over the first 6 months of 2015, I have read 34 books for fun! That is a ton! This past month, I had several books to read for review so that took up some of my reading time. However, I did get some fun reading in to help up my total of books read for fun!  

Here is what else I read for fun in July.... (Disclaimer: if you click on the book picture, it takes you to the page on Amazon.)






 

Here are the books I read for fun in:

June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015  
January 2015
Books from 2014

Have you read any good books lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment