Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday---err...Tuesday (3/28/2017)

Happy Tuesday! So sorry I didn't get this up yesterday. I was busy all day long with errands, an organizing project, tutoring, and doing household stuff and then it was after 9pm and I was exhausted. So we shall hop onto it today and I will join in (albeit a day late) with the lovely Sandra over at "Diary of a Stay at Home Mom" in her Happy Homemaker Monday meme.


So let's get started: 


THE WEATHER:::
It is rainy and overcast this morning. Not sure if it is supposed to stop raining later or not. It is also supposed to be in the low 60s. Personally, I am loving not having the heat on during the day at home.

ON MY READING PILE:::
I finally finished "Wonder," which turned out to be a wonderful book. Need to figure out what to read next.


ON MY TV:::

On Friday nights, we typically do pizza and a movie for the kids. This year I would like to try to remember what movies we have watched, so I will be recapping here. This past Friday night, we watched "Finding Dory." On Saturday night, I took Rebecca out to for a mother/daughter date and we went to see "Beauty and the Beast." I thought Disney did a wonderful job with the movie and would highly recommend it!

ON THE MENU FOR THIS WEEK:::
MONDAY: hot dogs, baked beans, and cantaloupe
TUESDAY: tacos, cheesy rice, and pineapple
WEDNESDAY: Pot roast (in the crockpot), mashed potatoes, corn
THURSDAY: chicken and cheese casserole, green beans
FRIDAY: 
SATURDAY:
SUNDAY:



ON MY TO-DO LIST FOR THIS WEEK:::
Monday: Go to the grocery store, Ben speech and OT, tutor, trash and recycling to curb
Tuesday: kids to school, tutor,
Wednesday: kids to school, tutor
Thursday: kids to school, tutor
Friday: kids to school,
Saturday:
Sunday: PSR, church, Ben's birthday
And each day has the daily housework that needs to be done and I have some deeper cleaning to do as we are having cake and ice cream at our house on Sunday for Ben's birthday. 

LOOKING AROUND THE HOUSE:::
It doesn't look too bad considering we were home all weekend. I need to mop the downstairs and clean the bathrooms. I also need to clean up the office/computer area as it is a disaster.  


FROM THE CAMERA:::



WHAT I'M WEARING TODAY:::
khakis, a black sweater and black flats
 
SIMPLE PLEASURE:::
Having a nice clean room to be in. I spent some time yesterday cleaning and organizing the toys in our living room. It looks so much better and is so much more peaceful in there.

DEVOTIONAL OR QUOTE:::






So there you have it. A little peek into my life on this Tuesday. Hope everyone has had a great day and let's see what the rest of this week will bring! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment