Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Weigh In Wednesday #13 of 2017

So one of my 2017 goals is to lose 40 pounds by the end of the year. This is a necessity for me, as in the last few months I have gained 15 pounds. That is not good. I want to be healthier and feel better about myself. 

In order to keep me accountable, I am hoping to come back each Wednesday to share my weigh in and my successes and failures from the previous week. So let's hop to it and see how I did this past week, shall we?


SO HOW DID THIS WEEK GO??? 
My official starting weight (on 1/1/2017) was: 242.0 pounds!
My weight last week was: 235.4 pounds.
My weight this week is: 233.4 pounds. 
So a loss of 2.0 pounds! :-)
Total loss from 1/1/17: 8.6 pounds 

I am down another 2 pounds! Yay! I am just 1.5 pounds from being down the first 10 pounds! This past week, I just tried to control portions and tried to eat clean when I could. That meant adding fruits and veggies to each meal that I ate and trying not to snack as I had been doing. Not having my favorite chocolates in the house has definitely helped. I do keep m&ms here for Bill, but I find after I eat a couple I don't want anymore as they are not my favorite. So it was a good week diet wise. However, I just have lost all mojo for exercising. I really need to get back to it....Maybe this week?

If you are trying to lose weight in 2017, how is your progress going?

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Another 2 lbs is awesome! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! Getting my workout routine back after our move is my number one priority for the upcoming weeks. I've been doing better, but still need to make sure it's a top priority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's terrific! I put on a couple of pounds just recently and I need to drop them before they get too cozy on me. I really need to get back on my stepper.

    ReplyDelete