Sunday, March 20, 2022

Happy Spring!

 Happy Sunday everyone! And Happy 1st Day of Spring! Yahoo! Today it is sunny here and around 55 degrees. Thankfully, Benjamin is feeling much better than the last time I wrote and no one else got sick! 

This week the weather was gorgeous on Wednesday and Thursday. Highs in the low 70s. Wednesday, I packed my lunch for after work and ate at the park in between getting off of work and before I had to pick kids up from school.


 

Thursday, Bill picked me up from work and we repeated lunch at the park as a date before we had to pick kids up from school. Bill got us Jersey Mike's tuna subs for lunch. It was pretty yummy. 





Friday, I had to go to my first in-service day. We learned about how to use a fire extinguisher from the fire department and then were to head to our schools to clean. Instead of cleaning, I headed to my school logged on and did some new employee online trainings that I needed to complete before the end of the month (taking quizzes over things like sexual harassment, child nutrition, etc.). After I came home, I took the kids to Wolf Run to walk their storybook trail. It was a nice walk, even if the trail coming back is mainly uphill and I was struggling with my chest hurting. I still can't do inclines, but it is what it is. 








Yesterday it was raining off and on all day, and I just felt blah. Didn't really want to do anything, couldn't concentrate enough to read or anything. It was just a blah day. Bill and the boys spent most of the day watching March Madness basketball. 

Today, I have gotten a few things done. The kids and I went to mass and I taught PSR. I finished up my online training. I folded 5 loads of laundry that were in baskets. I have March Madness on for the boys. I started more laundry. And all of that laundry has been put away. I actually need to finish up this post and go flip the laundry. My goal is to have most of it done as this week is going to be crazy. It is inventory week at Bill's work so his work schedule is crazy and I will feel better going into the week if the house is clean and ready to go. 

What are you guys up to today? Have you welcomed Spring into your house? Have you been watching March Madness basketball?  


4 comments:

  1. I had a lazy Sunday,but got more done around midnight. I am recovering from a busy Saturday. Your children are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! You and I are so similar with laundry. I am always saying to Flynn that I will be right down, I am going up to switch out the laundry! I have to because if one load gets left in the dryer, I lose my ambition and dread taking it out all wrinkly! And yes! I never watch college basketball, but love March Madness! It is more about the stories I think. Have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everyone is healthy again! Sorry you're still struggling with the chest pain though. My clean laundry is in a pile on our bed waiting for a movie/tv folding marathon soon. I used to always watch college basketball games with my dad, even going home to watch the final four with him every year. So March madness is a bit of a bittersweet time of year for me. For the longest time, I couldn't watch it but I do watch it a bit now. Definitely enjoyed the St. Peter's vs Murray State game on Saturday night. Go Peacocks! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOLDEN DETECTOR is the best gold detector & metal detector distributor in the Middle East, which is introducing only genuine brands and products to its markets such as OKM, Minelab, GeoGround, Mega Locators, and many more.
    اجهزة كشف الذهب

    ReplyDelete