Friday, November 19, 2010

REVIEW:: TOM'S OF MAINE TOOTHPASTE

I am a BzzAgent. What that means is that I am offered products to review and try out and in turn I tell others about that product.

One of the latest products I received to try was the Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste.



I was skeptical about using this toothpaste. I have very sensitive gums and there are some toothpastes on the market that I cannot use because they irritate my gums. I decided to try this toothpaste out though as has lots of outstanding qualities that made me think that it would be gentle on my gums and teeth. These qualities included
  • all natural
  • does not contain alcohol
  • was in a great flavor--peppermint (it also comes in Spearmint Ice, which I have NOT tried)
  • is made by a company that shows through their practices that they care for the environment and not just making money or a profit
So....I tried it....and.....I LOVED IT!!!! The toothpaste has just the right amount of flavor. It was not overpowering. The Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste left my teeth and gums feeling very clean. It also gave my mouth a fresh feeling without the aftertaste of alcohol or mouthwash that I had to use with other toothpastes. Best of all it was gentle on my teeth and gums! I think that I have found my new favorite toothpaste!

Disclaimer: The opinions in this post are my own. I am a BzzAgent and did recieve samples of Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh toothpaste to sample and to post my opinion on.

No comments:

Post a Comment