Thursday, March 8, 2012

To do list update and new to dos


On Monday, I wrote a to do list for the week. I thought I would update it today....

My to do list:

Wash the bassinet lining
Take basket of stuff from bedroom downstairs and put stuff away
Put washed laundry away
Put bathrobe in hospital bag
Collect Sports Illustrateds for my brother
Do at least 3 blog posts---bladder cancer, and pregnancy update
24 hour test for doctor
2 Non-stress tests (I have done 1, still 1 more to go tomorrow)
Call Dr. for medicine refill
update phone numbers on cell phones for when I am in the hospital (done mine, need to do hubby's)
Clean off top of computer armoire
Pay bills
Mail off city tax stuff and Direct Loan stuff
Mail off books to Amazon for credit


Not too bad! I have had some extra burst of energy the last couple of days...(Nesting???) so there are more things I would like to add that I would like to get done before next Monday....so adding to my list are:

Enter sign ins, sign outs on computer for work
Finish laundry (or at least nag hubby to finish it since I am not supposed to carry things up and down steps)
File bills
Get hubby to put dresser and crib together in boys' room
Put baby clothes and stuff away
Get bassinet set up in our bedroom
Clean both bathrooms

I think that should keep me busy, but with still time to rest since I am supposed to be resting as much as possible!

How are you doing on being productive this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment