Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat

Time for another edition of Sunday Night Chit-Chat, hosted by http://halfdozendaily.typepad.com/my-half-dozen-daily/.



Enjoying the warm weather this past week by eating dinner outside!
 WHAT ARE YOU.......

Reading?
I haven't started a new book since I finished up  The Rose of Winslow Street. I have 4 in line to read for reviews though so hopefully will be able to start one this week.

Watching?
Not watching anything. Kids are watching Dora the Explorer. Am DVRing Frozen Planet on Discovery Channel  to watch later.








Listening to?
My kiddos running around being crazy!

Cooking/Baking?
Last night I made chicken enchiladas (so yummy!). Tonight, dinner was quick and easy as the whole family took a nap this afternoon and woke up right before it was dinner time (oops!).
Happy you accomplished this week?
I have gotten a lot of my to do list done for when the baby comes. Put together the new dresser for the boys clothes. Put all baby clothes away in the dresser. Put together bassinnett and it is now in our room waiting for the baby!
Looking forward to next week?
Hearing my baby's heartbeat during my non-stress tests. I will have my last 2 before my scheduled c-section.  Hopefully relaxing a little.

Thankful for today?
Thankful for my beautiful children and my handsome husband. Thankful that I have had energy the last couple days and that I have gotten some cleaning and things done before the baby comes. Thankful that I can see the light at the end of the pregnancy tunnel.
What about you? To play along, visit http://halfdozendaily.typepad.com/my-half-dozen-daily/

1 comment:

  1. Ahh... Dora, a staple in our household as well! lol! I really like The Rose of Winslow Street! Was a good one! I have a couple books on hold as well! Baby will be here soon! Get done what you while you can!! lol!

    ReplyDelete