Sunday, March 18, 2012

Time for another edition of Sunday Night Chit-Chat, hosted by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily

I love the colors in this picture! Reminds me of spring and just feeling good!

Reading?

This past week I finished up The Scent of Cherry Blossoms. (Look for the review here.) Haven't started a new book yet.

Watching?

Frozen Planet is starting tonight on Discovery Channel. I am DVRing it. I loved the previous specials that they have done...Planet Earth being my favorite. I LOVE these types of documentaries.

Listening to?
The tv is on in the background.

Cooking/Baking?
Honestly I have been pretty lazy, very pregnant and just not feeling like cooking or baking. I keep thinking that I want to make some strawberry cookies but I just don't have the energy.

Happy you accomplished this week?

I got through my NSTs. They have a target date for my c-section! YAY! (More on that later)

Looking forward to next week?
Hearing my baby's heartbeat during my non-stress tests. If I haven't gone into labor, then I have an ultrasound on Thursday to see the little boy again before birth. Hopefully relaxing a little.

Thankful for today?
Thankful for my beautiful children and caring husband! Thankful for the beautiful spring like weather we have had the last week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment