One of the things that I am just trying to let go of is my lack of progress on some of my February goals. I did so well in January, then this month everything kind of took a back seat.
For the final update for February, here is how I did.....
- Spend no more than $300 on food. ~I don't have an exact figure, but I am sure it was close to $360 spent on food.
- Spend no more than $150 on household supplies (trash bags, diapers, etc.)~ I spent right around $130
- Look into cheaper auto insurance~ NOPE
- File 2012 taxes~ DONE
- Open new checking account at a different closer bank (as ours has decided to start charging us fees of $18 a month for the same service we have been getting for free.)~ Opened account, but have not been able to transfer direct deposits, etc. so will have to pay one month of fees at the old bank.
- Take pictures of and list baby items on Craig list (swing, bassinet, jumper, etc.)~NOPE
- Declutter our master bedroom~NOPE
- Work up to drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day ~ Working on...gave up pop for Lent so am working on replacing with water
- Menu plan each week from pantry first, then around sales ~NOPE
- Lose 4 pounds ~ I am actually down 6 lbs from the last time I weighed myself.
- Give up pop and sweets for Lent ~ Ongoing. Gave up pop, fast food, and chocolate and candy.
So there you have it. Out of 11 goals, I accomplished 4. That is not okay with me. March is tomorrow and it will be a new month with new goals. I will do better in March.
Did you make any goals for February? Care to share how you did?