This month, I want to continue to do this but have smaller goals under the decluttering and financial categories.
So for the month of February my goals are:
- Spend no more than $300 on food.
- Spend no more than $150 on household supplies (trash bags, diapers, etc.)
- Look into cheaper auto insurance
- File 2012 taxes
- Open new checking account at a different closer bank (as ours has decided to start charging us fees of $18 a month for the same service we have been getting for free.)
- Take pictures of and list baby items on Craig list (swing, bassinet, jumper, etc.)
- Declutter our master bedroom
- Work up to drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day
- Menu plan each week from pantry first, then around sales
- Lose 4 pounds
- Give up pop and sweets for Lent
So there you have it. My goals for this month. I think they are attainable and I hope that I do well on them. Doing well on the goals in January, made me feel great about my ability to do this.
Did you make any goals for February? Care to share?