Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas

I was thinking last week that I had a ton of things pinned on pinterest and yet I haven’t really tried any of them.

Then I have seen going around on the blog-o-sphere that different bloggers are trying to do one or two pinterest experiments a month.

That gave me the shot in the arm that I needed to try one or more of the things that I have pinned.

I decided that the easiest thing for me to do was to incorporate a new recipe into our menu planning…

so I searched pinterest and found one that I had pinned a long time ago and had not tried…..



I made these and I will say that they were a big hit with hubby and I. Simple and yet delicious. Will definitely be making these again.

Have you tried any recipes off of pinterest?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy 5th birthday Benjamin!

Cleaning and decluttering this weekend

Weigh In Wednesday #15 of 2017