Sunday Night Chit Chat
HAPPY SUNDAY!!! And since it is Sunday, it is time once again for Sunday Night Chit-Chat...hosted by our friend Carla!
- Reading? Break Out by Joel Osteen
- Listening to? The Packers/ 49ers game on TV. The scissors as Rebecca is at her art table creating something.
- Watching? Hubby is watching the Packers/ 49ers football game (GO PACKERS!)
- Cooking/Baking? I made a turkey breast, mashed potatoes, green beans, sweet potatoes, gravy and rolls for dinner tonight. I also baked up a box of Reese's cookies--was disappointed only got 12 cookies out of the mix.
- Happy you accomplished this week? Got our budget figured out. Payed all of January bills minus the gas bill and directv bill.
- Looking forward to next week? Back to school after Christmas vacation. And back to work!
- Thankful for today? A great 2 weeks off of work. A husband who will do little things for me, like moving the van and getting things out of the van for me.
- *Bonus Question* Do you enjoy any winter sports? Not really. I would probably like winter sports if we got consistent winter weather, but we don't. I did take a walk yesterday in the snow and it was nice and cold, but I don't know if I could do it all the time.